Thursday, April 21, 2011

Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot


My pole loves Candice Swanepoel...... she's an angel which keeps my magic stick strong, long and shiny day after day with her magic globes and sexy smile....

I wish I knew you, I'd have introduced you to my pole and filled your box with creamful of happiness...

I got lost in my thoughts there... you can enjoy these Victoria Secret Lingerie that Candice Swanepoel dons and I'd ... well you know who's keeping me busy here... ;P


Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot Candice Swanepoel in Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Photoshoot



No comments:

Post a Comment